|Home||» Products||» Magnetics Equipments||» Wet Drum Separator|
Wet Drum Separator
With our vast experience in this domain, we are engaged in offering our clients Wet Drum Separator. It is widely used to remove very fine magnetizable components from low concentration, low-viscosity liquids. This separator is fabricated using premium grade ferromagnetic magnetic materials in compliance with set industry standards. To ensure itÂ´s flawlessness, this Wet Drum Separator is stringently checked on various quality parameters. To meet the varied needs of our esteemed clients, afore mentioned machinery is available in various specifications.
High operational fluency
High magnetic strength
The liquid flows through a semicircular separating chamber beneath a stainless steel drum to which the magnetic particles are attracted. The strong. High-gradient magnetic field is created by a cylinder consisting of permanent magnetic slabs positioned within the drum. These special permanent magnets generate particularly high field gradients which are necessary for successful separation, as is the need with all magnetic separators. For recovering magnetic/ferrosilicon in dense media plants and iron ores wet drum separators are primarily used. The contaminants are removed from the product stream, increasing product purity and plant productivity. In the applications where the product purity is most essential the wet drum separators can use powerful rare earth magnets which can remove very fine and weak contaminants even from dense materials.
How it Works:
The liquid flows through a semicircular separating chamber beneath a stainless steel drum chamber through which the liquid flows. The cylinder consisting of permanent magnetic slabs are positioned within the drum to which the magnetic particles are attracted. By rotating the drum, the filter cake is lifted out of the slurry and the magnetic field.
- Wet drum magnets have high magnetic recovery and discharge.
- The feed slurries recover the magnetics.
- Available in single or multiple drum applications.
- Permanent magnet assembly eliminates coil burn-outs.
- The magnet/ pole elements are bolted to a mild steel shaft.
- The drum is made from thick stainless steel for long service life.
- Wet drum separators are available in different configuration like single drum. double drum and multiple drum. In double drum two separators are arranged backto back with a common feed back.
- Glass industry
- Chemical industry
- Plastic industry
- Mining industry
- Food industry
- Pharmaceuticals industry
- Foundry industry
- Wet drum separator has following advantages for the buyers
- The separator provides minimum wear on the cylinder
- The materials are return to the feed point automatically
- It has the high magnetic solid discharge
- It can also handle heavy magnetic load
- Wet drum separator has wide industrial usage