|Home||» Products||» Vibratory Equipments||» Electro Magnetic Vibratory Feeder|
Electro Magnetic Vibratory Feeder
Our company is engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying high quality Electro Magnetic Vibratory Feeder that is used in various industrial applications. It is fabricated using premium quality components and advanced technology in compliance with the international quality standards. The offered product is available in various technical specifications to meet the diverse needs of the clients. To ensure its flawlessness, the offered product is tested on various parameters by our quality controllers. We offer this Electro Magnetic Vibratory Feeder at industry leading prices.
JAYKRISHNA Electro Magnetic Vibratory Feeder are ideally suitable for controlling the flow of bulk Materials to secondary processing operation. The vibrations product are smooth uniform , volumetric flow, that is fully variable with the help of controller. The vibratory Feeder are used to control bulk products flow in bulk Handling plants, Like coke, Quartz. Mineral. Cement Glass and many other industries.
- The Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder consist of a tray made out of Mild steel or Stainless Steel and the body housing
- The body housing of the Vibrator is made from Heavy duty M.S.Plates
- As the Magnet get energised the Vibration sets the material in motion
- The controller of vibrator gives the controlled flow of the material
- The housing of the Electromagnet is made in totally enclosed design make it dust proof
- Chemical Plant: To Controlled Flow of ingredients to mixing Tanks
- Foundries: For the addition of Binders and sand reprocessing systems
- Iron & Steel Industries: Controlled Flow of Iron Ore, Scrap and smelting Furnace
- Glass Industries: Handling Glass cullet to the Furnace, & glass products For chemical additives handling, like Soda Ash etc
- Ceramic Industries: For controlled ingredients flow in the batch processing
- Pulp & Paper Industries: Chemical additives feeding in the batch processing
- Metal: Feeding metal parts to heat treating Furnaces